Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Why I Need to find $ to go to AAR in november.

Joint Session of the Open and Relational Theologies Unit and the Christian Systematic Theology Group

“Radical Orthodoxy and Process Theology”
Chairs: Thomas Jay Oord & James K. Smith

-- Graham Ward, “The Bride of Christ: Creation, Christology, Ecclesiology”


-- Catherine Keller, “Reciprocating Gifts: Truth, Politics and Participation in Process”

-- John Milbank, “Change and Participation”


-- John Cobb, “Rethinking Tradition”

Process theology 2, Radical Orthodoxy 0.

1 comment:

Tripp said...

So I am going to have a baby that week which means I can't go. For some reason I can't convince myself that AAR, even with Cobb, Keller, and the books sale, is worth missing the birth of little baby Fuller who is due Nov. 28.